Location: Manchester, North West England GB
This position is no longer open.
Do you want to work for a recruitment organisation that combines the very best technology and the very best people to provide candidates and clients with a world class recruitment service? Of course you do - if you have NHS experience and want to be part of a growing team placing nurses into the wonderful world of care, then please do keep reading.
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Our Care recruitment team are currently looking to welcome an Account Manager to their Manchester based business. Working alongside our experienced recruitment team, you will be playing a key role in managing our NHS frameworks
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a long-lasting relationship with NHS frameworks
- Establishing and maintaining an effective contact chain, extending our network within the client
- Be able to identify opportunities
- Working with care team to promote new business opportunities (e.g. cost savings, process improvement, end to end efficiencies)
- Grow business opportunities
- Driving true value add with our client through strategic conversation
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience working within nursing or NHS frameworks
- Be able to demonstrate high service standards
- Thrive on autonomy being fully accountable for the development and maintenance of NHS frameworks
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior / principal level
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Zoe Macgregor by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
North West England
Community / Marketing Title:
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Manchester, North West England GB