Senior Account Manager - Randstad In-House Services
Location: Hartlebury, West Midlands GB
Job Number: 2636
Position Title: Senior Account Manager
Randstad In-house Services (RIS), part of the Randstad group (who are the largest recruitment organisation globally) specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions for a portfolio of varied clients across the UK.
The Senior Account Manager reports directly into the Account Director, and will oversee a number of key clients across multiple sites throughout the UK, ensuring excellent productivity and business growth.
Responsibilities will include the following.
- Developing a long-lasting relationship with the client
- Establishing and maintaining an effective contact chain, extending our network within the client
- Full people management of the onsite delivery teams; supporting and driving a high performance culture, conducting regular 1-2- 1 review meetings with team members
- Proactively managing employee turnover
- Demonstrating inspirational leadership and leading by example
- Working with our Black Belt Six Sigma team to promote new business opportunities (e.g. cost savings, process improvement, end to end efficiencies)
- Reviewing (monthly and/or quarterly business review) regularly our services with the client
- Driving true value add with our client through strategic conversations, using data analysis and MI
- Managing your own P&Ls including monitoring personnel costs and driving growth and profitability across accounts.
- Ensuring all sites are fully compliant.
The successful candidate must have all of the following to be considered.
- Experience running multiple blue and white collar sites and/or client
- Have managed teams who are based across multiple locations
- Be able to demonstrate high service standards
- Thrive on autonomy being fully accountable for the development and maintenance of clients
- Have worked with P&Ls previously
RIS operates in a fast-paced environment with a strong team spirit. We have high expectations of our employees in terms of drive, enthusiasm and professionalism, but fun and humor also feature strongly in our culture. If you feel you meet the requirements of the role and would like to join Team RIS, then get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: West Midlands
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Account Manager - Randstad In-House Services
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hartlebury, West Midlands GB