Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 2643
Position Title: Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Do you want to work for a recruitment organisation that combines the very best technology and the very best people to provide candidates and clients with a world class recruitment service?
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Our Construction, Property and Engineering (CPE) teams are currently looking to welcome an experienced Recruitment Consultant to their London based business. London is one of Randstad’s largest sales hubs, based conveniently in Bank. Boasting approximately / circa. 100 sales people who work across a multitude of different disciplines.
This role is a Senior Delivery role so recruitment experience is required and will require no new business development.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own desk within the public sector of the construction industry
- Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
- Building a strong contract book of candidates
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in the recruitment industry (open to sector)
- Be a strong, consistent billing consultant
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior / principal level
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Dean Jennings by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Delivery Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB