Location: Birmingham, West Midlands GB
Job Number: 2665
Position Title: Team Leader
Here at Randstad we focus on having a consultative approach with our clients to help them secure the best talent in every market we specialise in. We balance that with insightful conversations with our candidates to ensure we can partner them with the right future employer and career path. Our people are our number one priority. We focus on working together to deliver strong results for our clients and candidates alike. We operate using the best, cutting edge technology the market has to offer which means, as a Randstad recruiter, your day to day tasks become easier to manage which in turn means you can focus on driving growth and crushing the competition.
Our Business Support recruitment team in Birmingham are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant, who has the ability to lead from the front while managing a team to join our fast paced recruitment team. Conveniently located in the city centre - you will be joining an extremely high performing team who are known for scooping up all of the wards at our annual conference!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own desk within the office support or finance sector
- Managing a team of 2 billing consultants and grow there day books.
- Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Leading and developing your team of successful recruitment consultants
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience leading in the recruitment industry
- Be a strong, consistent billing consultant
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior / principal level
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Dean Jennings by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: West Midlands
Community / Marketing Title: Managing Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Birmingham, West Midlands GB