Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 2670
Position Title: Marketing Manager
Randstad UK, are looking for a proactive Marketing Manager to join our marketing team based in Luton. As a Marketing Manager for Randstad, you will be supporting and driving the growth of our sales business who are looking to grow exponentially going into the new year.
Our UK business operates in 70 offices across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, in a diverse array of blue and white collar industries, entry level, mid and executive roles. During 2021 we have aggressive growth plans and as a result, we are looking for a marketing manager to help support and drive that growth.
Randstad has embarked on a journey into the future, transforming ourselves in a way that will strengthen our leading role in recruitment. As a leading global brand, you will have a huge part to play in our success story.
As a marketing manager, you will:
- Manage the relationship with operations to ensure that Randstad’s marketing goals are aligned with business strategy.
- Be comfortable presenting formally and informally, marketing objectives for both sector-specific and national campaigns.
- Manage delivery of all marketing activities (incl. promotional materials) on time and within budget and evaluate the RoI of all marketing activities in driving increased sales and gross profit.
- Develop a strong marketing programme to keep Randstad top-of-mind with existing and prospective clients and candidates and ensure maximum value from databases is achieved
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver on a webinar programme delivering thought leadership to prospective clients
If you are:
- Able to demonstrate a communication style that clearly explains marketing concepts and goals to operational personnel, instilling an understanding of the features and benefits of our client services.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with operational personnel is crucial in achieving marketing goals in this role
- Wanting to be a proactive member of the wider marketing and communications team and participate in group projects which enable you to demonstrate your marketing expertise.
- A proactive, strategic thinker.
- Commercially focussed.
and are keen to find out a little more about what being a Marketing Manager for Randstad UK could mean for yoiu, then please apply today.
In return you will receive:
- a competitive basic salary
- working in our head office in Capability green
- flexible working (work from home available)
- 24 days holiday
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Lifestyle and shopping benefits
- Casual business attire and dress down Fridays
- Free on site parking
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB