Business Development Manager
Randstad has embarked on a journey into the future, transforming ourselves in a way that will strengthen our leading role in recruitment. As a leading global brand, you will have a huge part to play in our success story and as the business continues to grow we are looking for someone to join our growing marketing in a business development co-ordinator capacity.
Our UK business operates in 70 offices across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, in a diverse array of blue and white collar industries, entry level, mid and executive roles. During 2021 we have aggressive growth plans and as a result, we are hiring a Business Development Co-ordinator to help drive commercial sales within our central marketing team.
As a Business Development Coordinator you will work with the Senior Marketing Manager and operational management to understand the business objectives and be a bridge between the marketing function and the key sales operations within the business. On a daily basis, you will be aware of all client-driving marketing campaigns and central assets, partnerships and sponsorships with a commercial view as to how these can be leveraged for existing and prospective clients.
In your role as Business Development Coordinator, you will:
- Manage the relationship with operations to ensure that marketing qualified leads are progressed and land with the appropriate consultant in a timely fashion.
- Progress client leads via informed, commercially focused email campaigns, leveraging marketing content to entice, engage, and move leads down the funnel towards ‘oven ready’ sales leads and activation
- Quickly develop a strong working knowledge of the full suite of group services, from temp, perm and executive search recruitment to grad assessment centres, outplacement, training, statement of works and digital solutions; as well as a working knowledge of established vertical sectors
- Manage and own the marketing qualified leads tracker, presenting its status regularly to the full marketing team, and where appropriate, the key business stakeholders
- Help to ensure that Randstad’s marketing goals are aligned with business strategy and the link between marketing activities and stronger sales through consultants is clear.
In return you will receive:
- a competitive basic salary
- working in our head office in Capability green, Luton
- flexible working (work from home available)
- 24 days holiday
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Lifestyle and shopping benefits
- Casual business attire and dress down Fridays
- Free on site parking
If you are looking to find out more about this opportunity, then please apply today.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
South East England
Community / Marketing Title:
Business Development Coordinator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Luton, South East England GB