Randstad is the world's largest global HR solutions and recruitment company operating in close to 40 countries worldwide. The goal of our 38,000 strong workforce is to help unlock a world of exciting career opportunities for our candidates whilst ensuring our clients have top class support at all times.
Our UK business operates in 70 offices across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, in a diverse array of blue and white collar industries, entry level, mid and executive roles. During 2021 we have aggressive growth plans and as a result, we are growing our digital marketing team and are actively looking for a commercially drive Head of Digital Marketing to join our team.
As the Head of Digital Marketing, you wil be tasked to create and deliver the overall UK digital marketing strategy. This includes, but is not limited to increasing the online profile of the Randstad brand in the UK by reducing dependencies on job-boards by developing end to end measurement analysis to aid marketing business partners with channel selection and measurement.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and managing the delivery of a UK wide digital marketing strategy that aligns all our online activities to one integrated proposition, platform and standard.
- The UK marketing point for all international Randstad digital activities.
- Devising and managing the website, email, search, reporting and liaise with content team re: social media strategy and be responsible for driving candidate acquisition across online and mobile channels, including PPC, SEO, display, email and social.
- Having a significant hand in driving client acquisition across these channels
So if you are:
- Innovative, and able to bring fresh ideas to the table
- A Solid planner with a focus to process orientation
- Forensic with your attention to detail, rigorous and persistent
- Capable of managing and developing professionals with a range of digital skill sets
- Capable of building and influencing strong relationships externally and internally
and want to drive the UK digital marketing team for the world's largest recruitment agency, then please apply today.
In return you will receive:
- a competitive basic salary
- working in our head office in Capability green
- flexible working (work from home available)
- 24 days holiday
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Lifestyle and shopping benefits
- Casual business attire and dress down Fridays
- Free on site parking
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
South East England
Community / Marketing Title:
Head of Digital
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Luton, South East England GB