Commercial Finance Manager
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 2693
Position Title: Commercial Finance Manager
If you have an accounting background and are looking for that next step in your career, you may be interested in putting your knowledge to the test and pursuing a career with Randstad as a Commercial Finance Manager. Providing thorough analytical evaluation of business performance, forecasting, budgeting, reporting, and provide finance business partnering to the business.
Working for the world’s largest HR and Recruitment provider, you will be supporting the organisations financial operations providing detailed MI to corporate stakeholders. This is an opportunity for somebody who has a financial/accountancy background to step into the world of supporting a successful, reputable recruitment agency.
Luton, Capability Green, LU1 3LU
£50,000 - £60,000 p.a. + Car Allowance
We have a great opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to join our team based in Luton, Capability Green, LU1 3LU. We were fortunate enough to secure our elite premises in 2018 boasting a spacious open office area, fully equipped canteen and heavily discounted costa coffee.
As a Commercial Finance Manager you will:
- Provide a business partnering and sparring partnering relationship with the management team and the UK Shared Service Centre to maximize impact and enhance business performance
- Build strong relationships across the business, being pro-active, but still challenge and being a critical thinker
- Work closely with business unit management to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Assist in the Forecasting, Budgeting and Strategic Planning processes for the business line
- Review the assumptions used in the planning process and highlight Risks & Opportunities
To be successful in your application, we ask that you already have the following:
- Accounting experience (qualified)
- Industry experience would be advantageous
As well as working as a Commercial Finance Manager for the worlds leading recruitment agency you can also expect:
- free parking
- subsidised breakfast / lunch / coffee
- share purchase plan (+50% shares)
- private medical plan
- flexible benefits programme
If you feel that you have the experience and passion that we are looking for, apply for the role today and one of our in house recruitment specialists will get back to you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Commercial Finance Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB