Location: Wakefield, Yorkshire and the Humber GB
Job Number: 2705
Position Title: Account Specialist
On Site Recruiter
Are you looking to get out of sales but love the buzz of Recruitment?
Would you like a role where you are working with one of Randstads UK's largest clients, keeping no two weeks the same?
Randstad In-house Services, part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives.
Due to growth we have an opportunity as an On-Site Recruiter at one of our sites in Wakefield. In this role you will be responsible for all volume temporary recruitment.
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, manage multiple roles and stick to tight deadlines all while providing a world class service.
You will be responsible for:
- Obtaining demand forecasting from the client to ensure effective talent pools are created
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract the best people to the business
- Supporting, mentoring and skill sharing with all team members
- Driving large recruitment projects, mainly through assessment centres
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Monthly reporting to key stakeholders within the business
To be successful in this role you will:
- Temporary recruitment background
- Display a business partnering approach
- Possess temporary and permanent recruitment experience
- Have experience working in volume recruitment
- Have the know how for headhunting hard to fill roles
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: Yorkshire and the Humber
Community / Marketing Title: Account Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wakefield, Yorkshire and the Humber GB