Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 2716
Position Title: Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Have you gained experience recruiting within the Finance sector and now ready for your next challenge? Randstad are looking for an experienced 360 Recruiter to join our Finance & Accountancy division in our offices near London Liverpool Street.
We’d love to find someone who has been recruiting in the Finance sector and already and has built up some knowledge and expertise in this field. You may currently be limited on the geographical area that you can recruit in - but not with us! You will have free reign to build your desk up as you wish!
This is a chance to be an instrumental part of a growing team, with opportunities to become a team leader / manager if this is the route you hope to take. But before we get there, we need someone who is willing to develop business and place Part Qualified Permanent roles within the Commerce & Public Sector.
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Position: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location: London Liverpool Street
Salary: £27k - 35k + Uncapped Commission
Some of the reasons you should work here:
- Uncapped commission
- Flexible working from home
- Mature working environment (when in the office)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
What you’ll be responsible for in this role:
- Managing your own desk placing Perm Part Qualified Finance & Accountancy professionals
- Maximising the return on clients who are already working with us
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
- Building a strong contract book of temp workers
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have 360 recruitment experience
- Ideally have worked on a permanent desk within the Finance sector
- Demonstrate you are a strong, consistent billing consultant
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Thrive in a target driven environment
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Lauren Jenkins by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Delivery Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB