Employee Brand Manager
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 2727
Position Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Randstad is the world’s largest international HR solutions business, providing a first class recruitment, RPO and MSP service to clients and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on being experts who exceed the core requirements of our industry. We are respectful and well respected, driving continuous improvement and innovation in the world of recruitment and this year our expectations are rising.
To support our vision for the future, we are looking for an exceptional employee brand manager to elevate Randstad UK to the level of a leading employer of choice, both internally and externally, in the HR solutions (recruitment) industry. This newly created position is instrumental in our ability to hire the best talent into Randstad whilst providing employee value proposition and branding advice/guidance to clients, whether that be prospects, existing or future partners in business.
This incredibly important role is a one of a kind opportunity which will see the successful incumbent prioritising as follows:
- Planning, establishing and overseeing the social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogging sites, including co-creating thought leadership and topical content
- Screening, surveying and reporting on social media engagement and data to ensure marketing, recruiting and internal EVP goals are adjusted and objectives are achieved
- Writing/creating/producing and editing regular content that informs, engages and motivates supporting and promoting our EVP, branding and inclusion policies
- Encouraging internal and external momentum to ensure Randstad is acknowledged as a socially engaged employer and an employer of choice
- Refreshing and managing all internal and external communication channels including careers site, social media platforms; lead the implementation and embedding of an online internal communications platform (alongside colleagues in HR and IT)
- Setting up and managing major employee events on-line and in person; surveys, employee briefings, etc.
- Ensuring effective mechanisms are in place to relay urgent news and crisis communications alongside the Head of C&C
- Creating and managing an internal communications strategy and content calendar
- Ensuring internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and with external messaging
- Ensuring all communications are fully inclusive and accessible to a variety of audiences
As you will no doubt agree, this role offers huge opportunities, creativity and flexibility to build and promote the award winning story behind Randstad UK and with it comes a competitive base salary, incredibly generous benefits package and flexibility around business hours and location of role.
To be considered for this position, please apply online or LinkIn with Dean Jennings or Jenna Alexander to discuss your suitability.
This is so much more than a job - this is the career opportunity of a lifetime.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Employee Brand Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB