Internal Sourcing Partner
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 2746
Position Title: Resourcer
Internal Sourcing Partner
Randstad has embarked on a journey into the future, transforming ourselves in a way that will strengthen our leading role in recruitment. As a leading global brand, identifying great talent is an absolutely pivotal activity in our success story and as the business continues to grow we are looking for someone to join our Internal Talent Acquisition team and be a driving force of this growth.
Our employees across the business tell us they love the career development, training, diversity and an opportunity to make work meaningful. Our office environments and social settings provide the perfect environment for an energetic and hardworking individual to thrive.
Within the talent Acquisition team At Randstad we focus on having a consultative approach with our stakeholders to help the business secure the best talent in every market we specialise in. We balance that with insightful conversations with our candidates to ensure we can partner them with the right opportunity and career path. As the Sourcing Partner you will be the first point of contact for those wishing to start or continue their recruitment careers at Randstad so it is key to provide an excellent and accurate representation of the brand so that we can attract the best talent possible.
This is a great opportunity for a driven, hard working and enthusiastic individual to start their recruitment career within the largest, fastest growing global recruitment agency and Rise with Randstad!
As an Internal Sourcing Partner at Randstad some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Talent Partners to provide support and solutions to hiring needs across the business
- Sourcing candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications
- Conducting searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online schemes in order to build your own expert network of candidates
- Keeping in touch with your expert network by holding telephone interviews, qualifying and submitting candidates to specific roles
- Delivering first class service to all candidates you engage with
- Understanding and analysing the key characteristics of a what a successful candidate looks like in our business
- Advertising all internal vacancies for the team
- Managing the candidate database to ensure we are meeting expectations and providing the best candidate experience
What Randstad will provide for you:
- Competitive salary and an unrivaled commission package
- flexible benefits; including shares, additional time off, a volunteering day and of course, a bucket load of discounts to make your commission go even further!
- Amazing offices with a great culture and flexibility
- An industry leading training programme to set you up for success and help you rise with Randstad
- A clear career path
If you are interested in this position please apply now and somebody from your future team will be in touch with you.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Internal Sourcing Partner
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB