Placement Year - Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 2788
Position Title: Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Randstad is the world’s largest international HR solutions business, providing a first class recruitment, RPO and MSP service to clients and candidates alike and we pride ourselves on being experts who exceed the core requirements of our industry. We are respectful and well respected, driving continuous improvement and innovation in the world of recruitment and this year our expectations are rising.
Our UK business has been recognised as an employer of choice by Rate My Placement 2019, 2020 and 2021 as we believe that by joining Randstad, you're not simply starting "another" job, you’re giving yourself the career opportunity of a lifetime. With this in mind, we're incredibly excited to offer aspiring recruitment professionals a 12 month fixed term placement with Randstad UK, commencing in June and July 2021.
As a Placement Year Student for the world’s largest international HR solutions business you can expect to:
- source candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for our clients
- write and tailor advertisements specific to your clients needs
- conduct searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- interact with clients to assist them with their recruitment needs
- build your own network of talented candidates
- be a brand ambassador for the world’s largest HR solutions business
- have a network of placement year students to network with across the UK
- Experience, first hand, our industry leading training and development programme which has been tailored to your RISE with Randstad placement year
This is a truly amazing opportunity for someone looking to experience the world of recruitment, working with our industry leading clients across a range of markets. Giving you the chance to make the work you do meaningful and bring your true self to work is something that we actively encourage here at Randstad.
The role offers a competitive salary as well as flexible benefits and the opportunity to earn commission. We hope to be able to share our amazing office culture with you, but as you can appreciate we are currently all working from home. We do hope to be back in an office environment by the time you start.
Our current placement year students tell us that a “supportive and successful team culture” is what has allowed them to thrive in their placements, it’s now your turn to experience that for yourself.
If you are interested in this position please apply now or get in touch with George Bentley on 07464981407 / email@example.com.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Placement Year - Delivery Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB