Location: Dublin, Leinster IE
Job Number: 2793
Position Title: Recruitment Consultant
Randstad has embarked on a journey into the future, transforming ourselves in a way that will strengthen our leading role in recruitment. Starting your recruitment career with a leading global brand, you will be the key to the businesses success, utilising your ambition and drive to build relationships with candidates and clients, going above and beyond to maximise the results for both.
Our current consultants tell us they love the career development, training, diversity and the opportunity to make work meaningful. Our office environment and social settings here in Dublin provide the perfect environment for an energetic and hardworking individual to thrive.
Here at Randstad you will focus on having a consultative approach with your clients to help them secure the best talent within the tech and life sciences market. You will balance that with insightful conversations with your candidates to ensure you can partner them with the right future employer and career path.
Our teams, located in the city centre of Dublin are ready to welcome you on board and will make you feel at home from day one! With an experienced team of recruitment professionals behind you, there is no limit to your career aspirations and goals!
As a Recruitment Consultant at Randstad some of your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications
- Conducting searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online schemes in order to build your own expert network of candidates
- Keeping in touch with your expert network by holding telephone interviews, qualifying and submitting candidates to specific roles whilst sourcing business leads
- Develop an understanding of technical knowledge relevant to the market.
- Business development to generate new client relationships as well as managing current relationships and accounts, ultimately contributing to positive revenue streams.
What Randstad will provide for you:
- Competitive salary and an unrivalled commission package (completely uncapped)
- Flexible benefits; including shares, additional time off, a volunteering day and of course, a bucket load of discounts to make your commission go even further!
- Amazing offices with a great culture in the city centre Dublin, ideal for social life (socially distanced of course!)
- An industry leading training programme to set you up for success and help you rise with Randstad
- A clear career path
If you are interested in this position please apply now or get in touch with Zoe Macgregor directly.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, Leinster IE