Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 2826
Position Title: Account Manager
Randstad and the University of East London have a very unique opportunity for an onsite account manager to join the team.
The ambition of the University of East London is to become the UK’s leading Careers-1st University. As the on-campus recruitment agency, Randstad will form an integrated and key part of the Careers & Student Enterprise service.
Randstad is the world’s largest international HR solutions business, providing a first class recruitment, RPO and MSP service to clients and candidates alike and we pride ourselves on being experts who exceed the core requirements of our industry. We are respectful and well respected, driving continuous improvement and innovation in the world of recruitment and this year our expectations are rising.
As an onsite account manager for the world’s largest international HR solutions business you can expect to:
- Achievement of GP target against budget
- Development of direct sourcing delivery and talentpool capability and quality
- Day to day management of the onsite Resourcer
- Debt management on an ongoing basis and striving for an annual reduction in DSO
- First point of contact for client and first escalation point for daily operational issues
- Managing budget/spend onsite and reporting on performance through monthly MI
- Proactively engaging with the client to understand recruitment needs and drivers to ensure appropriate resourcing strategies are aligned and put in place and forecasting is achieved
- Participating in the induction of new members onto the onsite team
- Providing specialist advice & guidance to clients on recruitment policies & procedures and best practise.
To ensure that this is a true partnership between the university, randstad and the students, the account manager will:
- Work with the career zone to highlight to UEL internships or placements within Randstad to the UEL student population
- Be a professional mentor, taking part in both 1-2-1 and group mentoring events
- Attend regular meetings with the Careers & Student Enterprise team to outline what is working well in terms of students’ applications, discuss things that are not working well and any recommendations for process improvements.
- Provide detailed feedback for students after an interview, ideally face-to face, as part of a 1-2-1 career coaching session for those students who wish to book - if feedback is provided by the relevant Hiring Manager.
- Delivering employability sessions for students, informing them about how to present themselves to employers
- Hosting events for students and alumni to register with Randstad
- Conduct interview skills workshops and mock interviews to help prepare students for work
- Attend Careers and Student Enterprise events to promote Randstand and current temporary opportunities
- Attend regular meetings with Careers and Student Enterprise management team to review MI reports and the SLAs.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced account manager to join an onsite team who are paving the way to becoming the UK’s leading careers-1st university. Giving you the chance to make the work you do meaningful and bring your true self to work is something that we actively encourage here at Randstad.
The role offers a competitive salary as well as flexible benefits and the opportunity to earn commission. We hope to be able to share our amazing office culture with you, but as you can appreciate we are currently all working from home. We do hope to be back in an office environment by the time you start and this role will be based on-site at the UEL campus.
If you are interested in this position please apply now or get in touch with Dean Jennings on 07799075027 / email@example.com.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB