Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 2849
Position Title: Bid Manager
Ever wondered how one of the largest recruitment agencies wins some of the best contracts out there on the market? Do you want to work for a recruitment organisation that combines the very best technology and the very best people to provide candidates and clients with a world class recruitment service? Are you looking to start your bid management career?
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Due to growth and our ever expanding business model, Randstad is now recognised as the largest HR provider globally, and to assist with this expansion we are looking to add a Bid Executive. To our UK team. Joining the central Client Solutions team, you will work with a team of brilliant Bid Managers, Business Development Managers and Bid Executives to drive growth within the recruitment industry. You will play a key role in the writing, design and management of strategic bids across Randstad’s growing network.
This role is ideal for a Bid Writer who is looking for their next opportunity to step into a Bid Management role or an individual with a flair for design to start their bid career as a bid executive.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Designing all aspects and stages of the bid management process
- Oversee the management of strategic bids
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
- Managing tenders in a high volume environment
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have some experience with designing and writing bids
- Want to grow and develop within the bid management world
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE
- work anywhere in the UK, from home, in an office, it’s up to you
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team l&d professionals
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Dean Jennings by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Bid Executive
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB