Location: Manchester, North West England GB
Job Number: 2910
Position Title: Principal Consultant
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Working in the recruitment industry has always required resilience, ambition and tenacity. Now more than ever, recruiters find themselves having to dig deeper with the risk of little reward due to economic uncertainty and less jobs available on the market.
At Randstad our people are our number one priority. We focus on working together to deliver strong results for our clients and candidates alike. We operate using the best, cutting edge technology the market has to offer.
Our delivery team are currently looking to welcome an experienced billing Team Leader to their Manchester based business
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building and growing the current team
- Managing and billing a desk
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Strategically managing existing accounts
- Serving as a business representative and company advocate at major industry events, conferences and expositions
- Maximising opportunities with current accounts and/or clients
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in Recruitment (open to any sector)
- Evidence of strong personal billings
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Display a business partnering approach
- Experience in coaching and developing a team of recruiters
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Zoe MacGregor by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Manchester, North West England GB