Location: Maidstone, South East England GB
Job Number: 2947
Position Title: Recruitment Consultant
Calling any sales professional that may no longer want to commute into London everyday - Randstad are growing their hub in Maidstone and are keen to speak to you!
Working in the recruitment industry has always required resilience, ambition and tenacity - key traits found in the world of sales. Now more than ever, sales professionals find themselves having to dig deeper with the risk of little reward due to the economic uncertainty, but not in recruitment, especially not at Randstad!
At Randstad we've taken a different approach and our people are our number one priority. We are highly advanced with our tech issuing employees chromebooks on your first day of employment with us. We help set you up for success by giving you access to all the systems you need to work from and we start from a position of trust. We understand that you may have to be marginally creative with your 40 hour week because you're home schooling or looking after loved ones and we understand that you need a work/life balance and won't question it if you are as committed to us as we are to you - because we get it.
We see a huge opportunity in today's market to engage with top sales professionals, looking to grow their career within recruitment. If you're a proven sales person who can demonstrate a strong sales history, we can promise a balanced, responsible and empathetic approach to make work meaningful.
You may be wondering what a career in recruitment consists of? It comes down to two things; great candidates and great clients.
On the client side you can expect to:
- generate new client relationships through business development and sales calls
- manage current relationships within the business
- grow existing client accounts by identifying further sales opportunities
- interact with clients to assist them with their recruitment needs
On the candidate side you can expect to:
- source candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for your clients
- write and tailor advertisements specific to your clients needs
- conduct searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- build your own network of talented candidates to present to market
Balancing these two fundamental areas of recruitment are key to you being the bridge between the best clients and their next best hires.
Let's have a confidential conversation about your current job and discuss what we have done at Randstad that will help you succeed rather than hinder your performance and earning potential. Apply today.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidstone, South East England GB