Location: Brighton, South East England GB
Job Number: 2982
Position Title: Resourcer
Are you looking for a career not a job? If you have a natural talent for sales and are ambitious and hardworking then keep on reading! Randstad is the world’s largest recruitment business and we currently have an opportunity for an entry level Recruitment Consultant to join us in our Brighton office.
You would be recruiting within the Construction sector sourcing for White Collar and Blue Collar candidates (labourers, site workers, site managers, quantity surveyors, project managers) This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and support the team of consultants with finding, qualifying and placing the right candidates for their vacancies.
You will not only be put through our renowned training program but also receive 1:1 training by the consultants in the office.
You must be confident at speaking with people over the phone, building relationships with your candidates.
At Randstad, we offer careers, not jobs. We pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner. We have a 4.5 star glassdoor review from internal employees due to our ongoing support, training and development.
Position: Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
Location: Woodingdean, Brighton
Salary: £18,500k - £20k + Bonus Scheme + Training + Company Benefits
Some of the reasons you should work at Randstad:
- Entry level recruitment role with intense training course, 1:1 training and progression
- Progression to be promoted as soon as possible!
- 4.5 star glassdoor review
- Top 100 employers to work for 2021.
- Regular team lunches, quarterly office awards, monthly staff socials
- Free parking - a big ask in Brighton!
- Latest Technology - Google Chromebook and state of the art CRM system
- Continued learning and development throughout your career
- Access to mental health support
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Access to Randstad Share Plan - 50% bonuses!
- Randstad Stars Long Service Awards
- Buy or sell holiday days + 1 extra day added each year!
- Salary sacrifice benefits - Cycle to Work / Child Care vouchers + many more!
- Discounts off your favourite retailers
- Up to 30 days annual leave, up to 4% pension, Group Life Assurance + more
What you’ll be responsible for in this role:
- Resourcing for construction candidates that meet pre-qualified specifications
- Supporting an experienced consultant with day to day running of the desk
- Be organised and thorough with assisting with compliance
- Hitting daily / weekly sales targets
- Writing and tailoring job advertisements
- Conducting searches of candidates using our state of the art database, incoming applications, CV Job boards and various other generation tools
- Building your own network of candidates to present to the market
- Once promoted you will then be responsible for building new client relationships through business development and sales calls.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have a genuine interest in a career in recruitment
- Ideally have experience in sales or target driven environments
- Demonstrate you are ambitious, driven and hungry for success
- Thrive in a target driven environment
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships, rapport with people
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Lauren Jenkins by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Resourcer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brighton, South East England GB