Location: Welwyn garden City, South East England GB
Job Number: 2987
Position Title: Recruitment Consultant
Do you currently run a fast paced temporary desk? We are currently looking for a Consultant to be based out of our Welwyn Garden City office, to take over a Warm temp desk recruiting for General Trades within the Civil Engineering market.
This is an already established desk with existing clients and candidates but requires someone with the willingness to develop this business as well as creating new relationships to help this desk to realise it’s full potential.
You will ideally have worked in a fast paced temporary recruitment environment, perhaps in the industrial / medical / blue collar sector but we are open to other backgrounds.
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Position: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Salary: £22k - 25k + Car allowance + Uncapped Commission + Company benefits
Some of the reasons you should work here:
- Uncapped commission - genuine OTE of £70k+
- Potential to grow this desk to £10k per week contract plan
- Working within an award winning branch
- 50% growth on last year
- Flexible working from home
- Mature working environment (when in the office)
- Free parking on site
- Summer and Winter Conference - (Summer 2019 we went to Barcelona!)
- Working alongside some of the top billers in the company!
- Regular team lunches, Quarterly office awards, monthly staff socials
- Enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
What you’ll be responsible for in this role:
- Managing your own desk within the Construction industry, Temp Trades.
- Maximising the return on clients who are already working with us
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
- Building a strong contract book of temp workers
To be successful in this position you will:
- Ideally have worked on a temporary desk in a blue collar environment (but we’re open!)
- Demonstrate you are a strong, consistent billing consultant
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Thrive in a target driven environment
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Lauren Jenkins by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Welwyn garden City, South East England GB