Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 3000
Position Title: Project Manager
Project Manager - Luton
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Imagine being a transformational project manager for the world's number one ecruitment organisation, Randstad.
We have a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team based on Capability Green in Luton.
The Project Manager will lead and support Randstad UK (RUK) UK Leadership Team (UKLT) sponsored projects, under the oversight of the Director of the Strategic Program Office, in order to ensure that investments are in line with overall objectives. (Investments being allocation of resources to ensure the project is executed correctly).
The jobholder, along with the Business Transformation Function, will also be the guardian of all the standards that need to be in place for projects to operate effectively. This will include, for example, standard reporting, governance, and adhering to outlined processes. The PMO will ensure that the right people are assigned to the right jobs, and the appropriate blend of skills and knowledge is made available for strategic projects.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with UKLT and other senior business leadership teams within the organisation, at the direction of the Director of the PMO, to deliver strategic changes/projects, in close collaboration with BTF.
- Leading specific projects assigned to the Project Manager by the Director of the Strategic Program Office to a successful conclusion.
- Managing the input of the resources allocated by the business and tracking/reporting progress of those projects.
- Identifying issues requiring escalation and escalating those promptly and appropriately to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensuring an up-to-date and accurate central Enterprise-wide Project Management change register is maintained for tracking and reporting purposes
- Supporting the Director of the Strategic Program Office, who is designated “Product Manager” for UKLT, to deliver changes & ideas in close partnership with the BTF for effective evaluation and change adoption
- Attending Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings if requested to do so
- Ensuring that project reports are prepared, which include project status indicators and insights, for Steerco & UKLT meetings on strategic projects/programs on a regular basis and identify any associated decisions that need to be made on priorities/conflicts.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrable experience of successfully designing and leading large projects in a strategic & complex but agile environment with particular focus on “change adoption”
- Attention to detail and ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances and recommend improvements;
- Evidence of strong stakeholder engagement skills with a proven track record of engaging and managing multiple stakeholders;
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to form well thought out conclusions and recommendations;
- Project Management qualifications for example PRINCE2, MSP, PMP or Agile
- Competent in using G-suite and appropriate Project Management tools and applications.
24 days holiday
Flexible benefits scheme
Lifestyle and shopping benefits
Casual business attire and dress down Fridays
Free on site parking
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB