Senior Legal Counsel
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 3061
Position Title: Legal Counsel
Randstad is a global leader in the recruitment and HR services industry. Every day we touch the lives of thousands of people in the UK, helping them find work across a range of industries, including education, healthcare, construction and engineering.
We are now looking to recruit an experienced lawyer to join our internal legal team as we continue to grow within the UK. Reporting to our Head of Legal, this senior legal counsel position will sit at the heart of our UK business, with an opportunity to play an integral part in the growth and development of our team.
This is a generalist in-house role so could be suitable for a range of backgrounds, though the ideal candidate would have:
- experience of providing legal support in the sales and procurement process, preferably from a supplier perspective in the outsourcing or services industry
- impressive track record of drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, gained either in a leading commercial law firm or in-house sales environment
- the ability to work with minimal supervision
- previous experience of management or supervision of junior colleagues
- an optimistic, positive mindset backed with the ownership and accountability needed to be a credible business partner
- the confidence to be creative and flexible in order to strike a sensible balance between risk avoidance and business opportunity
- vision and enthusiasm to develop our contracting process to create a ‘best in class’ solution
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, then please apply today to have a confidential conversation with our internal recruitment partner, Dean Jennings.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Legal Counsel
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB