Senior Account Manager
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 3098
Position Title: Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Randstad In-house Services (RIS), part of the Randstad group (who are the largest recruitment organisation globally) specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions for a portfolio of varied clients across the UK.
We are currently growing a new account and as such are in need of a Senior Account Manager who will report directly into the Account Director. As the senior account manager you will oversee a key client of ours within the food courier industry across multiple sites throughout the UK, ensuring excellent productivity and business growth.
This role will predominantly be based in London, but is a field based opportunity so we can be flexible on location. When times are slightly less challenging, the Senior Account Manager will be expected to visit multiple sites within their region.
Responsibilities will include the following.
- Developing a long-lasting relationship with the client
- Establishing and maintaining an effective contact chain, extending our network within the client
- Full people management of the onsite delivery teams; supporting and driving a high performance culture, conducting regular 1-2- 1 review meetings with team members
- Proactively managing employee turnover
- Demonstrating inspirational leadership and leading by example
- Working with our Black Belt Six Sigma team to promote new business opportunities (e.g. cost savings, process improvement, end to end efficiencies)
- Reviewing (monthly and/or quarterly business review) our services with the client
- Driving true value add with our client through strategic conversations, using data analysis and MI
- Managing your own P&Ls including monitoring personnel costs and driving growth and profitability across accounts.
- Ensuring all sites are fully compliant.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience running multiple blue and white collar sites and/or clients
- Have managed teams who are based across multiple locations
- Have some experience with Human Resources / Employee Relations
- Be able to demonstrate high service standards
- Some experience within
- Thrive on autonomy being fully accountable for the development and maintenance of clients
- Experience working with large volume, temporary workforces
RIS operates in a fast-paced environment with a strong team spirit. We have high expectations of our employees in terms of drive, enthusiasm and professionalism, but fun and humor also feature strongly in our culture. If you feel you meet the requirements of the role and would like to join Team RIS, then get in touch today with Dean Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB