Location: Edinburgh, Scotland GB
Job Number: 3127
Position Title: Fulfilment Consultant
Randstad is hiring for a recruitment consultant into our Care division. You will be based in our Edinburgh office with flexible working from home once passed probation.
The desk is to recruit for both child and adult Residential Support Workers. You will be working in a team of experienced and successful consultants who will help get you up to speed quickly. To be successful in this role it would be helpful to know the geography of Scotland as you will be covering a big patch and need to know where is accessible for your candidates! You must be IT savvy as you’ll be dealing with lots of different IT systems (including navigating around a mega spreadsheet!)
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Position: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Central Edinburgh
Salary: £20k - 23k + Commission + Company benefits
Some of the reasons you should work here:
- Offices right in the heart of Edinburgh
- Ping Pong table
- Flexible working (pass probation)
- Uncapped commission
- Regular team lunches, quarterly office awards, monthly staff socials, abroad incentives and infamous Christmas conference
- Enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
What you’ll be responsible for in this role:
- Managing your own desk within the Care industry, specifically for Support Workers
- Maximising the return on clients who are already working with us
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have recruitment experience or solid sales experience
- Public sector would be ideal but we are very open to changing sectors!
- Demonstrate you are a strong, consistent billing consultant
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Thrive in a target driven environment
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Lauren Jenkins by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
Community / Marketing Title: Fulfilment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Edinburgh, Scotland GB