Senior Delivery Consultant
Location: Manchester, North West England GB
Job Number: 3138
Position Title: Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Do you want to work for a recruitment organisation that combines the very best technology and the very best people to provide candidates and clients with a world class recruitment service?
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
At Randstad we focus on having a consultative approach with our clients to help them secure the best talent in every market we specialise in. We balance that with insightful conversations with our candidates to ensure we can partner them with the right future employer and career path.
As part of this, we can offer a unique role within the recruitment world, that of a Senior Delivery Recruitment Consultant which is essentially 100% candidate responsibility and no sales!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own high end clients
- Maximising the return for your client by providing them the very best people for their business
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
- Building a strong book of candidates for your clients
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have substantial experience in the recruitment industry (open to sector)
- An ability to work efficiently within the delivery recruitment model
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working to tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Have prior experience with LinkedIn recruiter
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex-recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior level
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Becky Suckling by applying for the vacancy now.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Delivery Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Manchester, North West England GB