Mid Office Advisor
Location: Manchester, North West England GB
Job Number: 3142
Position Title: Administrator
Compliance Administrator - Manchester
Do you want to join the world's largest recruitment Company?
Randstad is the world’s largest international HR solutions business, providing a first class recruitment, RPO and MSP service to clients and candidates alike and we pride ourselves on being experts who exceed the core requirements of our industry. We are respectful and well respected, driving continuous improvement and innovation in the world of recruitment and this year our expectations are rising.
We are looking for a Compliance Administrator to join our randstad compliance team based in Manchester to support the operational team in delivering their high quality and successful delivery of a recruitment solution. Your role is to provide a compliant service in order to fulfil our client’s needs.
To fulfil this role, we are looking for someone with:
- Previous strong administration and compliance experience is advantageous
- Organised and pro-active
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to problem solve and deliver a solution
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the onboarding and clearance of candidates across Randstad UK
- Clear candidates in a timely manner, meeting all legal and client contractual requirements
- Resolve queries effectively in a professional and timely manner
- Monitor and update ongoing compliance for candidates currently engaged in assignment through Randstad UK
- Communication with candidates through systems and by phone to obtain compliance requirements
- Communication with internal stakeholders to support candidate pipeline management and candidate clearances
- Provide advice and guidance regarding compliance to candidates and internal stakeholders to improve the pace of candidate clearance
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of any legislative and contractual compliance requirements and changes
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations then get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support.
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Mid Office Advisor
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Manchester, North West England GB