Location: Newcastle, North East England GB
Job Number: 3161
Position Title: Fulfilment Consultant
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
At Randstad our people are our number one priority. We focus on working together to deliver strong results for our clients and candidates alike. We operate using the best, cutting edge technology the market has to offer which means, as a Randstad recruiter, your day to day tasks become easier to manage which in turn means you can focus on driving growth and crushing the competition.
Our healthcare recruitment teams are currently looking to welcome a fulfilment consultant to their Newcastle based business who want to focus on the candidate side of the recruitment world whilst managing key account relationships with their clients. Working alongside our experienced recruitment team, you will be playing a key role in placing healthcare workers into the healthcare sector in and around Newcastle.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing candidates for the healthcare sector utilising a variety of methods
- Pre screening and shortlisting candidates
- Placing candidates in both permanent and temporary roles
- Supporting payroll and day to day compliance
- Building exceptional report with both your candidates and clients
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience within a call centre, telesales or customer service environment
- Want to grow within the recruitment industry
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior / principal level
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Becky Suckling by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: North East England
Community / Marketing Title: Fulfilment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Newcastle, North East England GB