Location: Welwyn garden City, South East England GB
Job Number: 3190
Position Title: Recruitment Consultant
If you are reading this advert, we’re guessing that’s because you are already thinking about finding a new role… Well how about a change in career?
We are Randstad, one of the largest recruitment agencies in the world and we are looking to hire people with raw talent into our business and train you to become a successful Recruitment Consultant.
You may have come from a sales background or maybe you are someone who thrives working towards targets, you may describe yourself as ambitious, resilient and tenacious, for us, these are the key traits found in some of our most successful Consultants.
Position: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Salary: £20k - £27.5k + Uncapped Commission
If you’re wondering what a career in recruitment is like, it comes down to two core things: Clients & Candidates.
On the client side you can expect to:
- generate new client relationships through business development and sales calls manage current relationships within the business
- grow existing client accounts by identifying further sales opportunities
- interact with clients to assist them with their recruitment needs
On the candidate side you can expect to:
- source candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for your clients
write and tailor advertisements specific to your clients needs
- conduct searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- build your own network of talented candidates to present to market
Balancing these two fundamental areas of recruitment are key to you being the bridge between the best clients and their next best hires.
Some of the reasons you should work at Randstad:
- Uncapped Commission scheme - be in charge of your earnings!
- Randstad Flex - Work from home
- Latest Technology - Google Chromebook and state of the art CRM system
- Continued learning and development throughout your career
- Access to mental health support
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Access to Randstad Share Plan - 50% bonuses!
- Randstad Stars Long Service Awards
- Buy or sell holiday days + 1 extra day added each year!
- Salary sacrifice benefits - Cycle to Work / Child Care vouchers + many more!
- Discounts off your favourite retailers
- Up to 30 days annual leave, up to 4% pension, Group Life Assurance + more
Let's have a confidential conversation about your current job and discuss what we have done at Randstad that will help you succeed rather than hinder your performance and earning potential. Apply today.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Welwyn garden City, South East England GB