Location: Manchester, North West England GB
Job Number: 3192
Position Title: Fulfilment Consultant
Randstad is the world’s largest international HR solutions business, providing a first class recruitment, RPO and MSP service to clients and candidates alike and we pride ourselves on being experts who exceed the core requirements of our industry. We are respectful and well respected, driving continuous improvement and innovation in the world of recruitment and this year our expectations are rising.
As a Fulfilment Consultant you can expect to:
- source candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for our clients
- write and tailor advertisements specific to your clients needs
- conduct searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- interact with clients to assist them with their recruitment needs
- build your own network of talented candidates
- be a brand ambassador for the world’s largest HR solutions business
This is a truly amazing opportunity for someone looking to experience the world of recruitment, working with our industry leading clients across a range of markets. Giving you the chance to make the work you do meaningful and bring your true self to work is something that we actively encourage here at Randstad.
The role offers a competitive salary as well as flexible benefits and the opportunity to earn excellent commission. We currently operate flexible working arrangements with staff alternating between home and office.
If you are interested in this position please apply now or get in touch with Becky Suckling at email@example.com
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Fulfilment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Manchester, North West England GB