Key Account Consultant
Location: Cardiff, Wales GB
Job Number: 3194
Position Title: Key Account Consultant
Key Account Specialist
£19-22k plus excellent benefits
Have you got a passion for recruitment and want to take the next step? Joining Randstad will give you the opportunity to develop your career with a market leading recruitment employer of choice!
By joining our team in Cardiff as a Recruitment Consultant within our health care division, you will be contributing to a key area of the business that helps to support candidates who are seeking a truly vocational career path.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own desk within the care sector
- Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
- Building a strong contract book of candidates
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in the recruitment industry (open to sector)
- Be a strong, consistent billing consultant
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What we offer to you...
Our excellent benefits package includes holidays that you can buy or sell, a competitive share scheme, plus commission on all roles filled. What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to work with an organisation that uses cutting-edge tools and innovative technologies which will enable you to concentrate on the human side of recruitment whilst providing a superior service for both our clients and candidates.
Randstad actively encourages internal progression, so whatever your specialism, the potential for career development with us is huge. The way we work is both flexible and agile, and the pandemic has allowed us to further embrace technology to help keep our people connected now, and into the future. Our unrivaled 4.4 rating on Glassdoor sets us apart from any of our competitors!
We’re passionately committed to diversity and inclusion and believe that everyone should have the freedom to be themselves at work — however they choose to express it. We want you to be happy working with us and we ensure that all employees have a healthy work/life balance and that your personal wellbeing is at the heart of all our decision making. So why not realise your potential and explore the possible with us?
If you’d like to discuss this opportunity further please contact Becky Suckling
Community / Marketing Title: Key Account Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cardiff, Wales GB