Recruitment Business Partner
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 3255
Position Title: Account Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
We have a lucrative opportunity for you to join Randstad’s partnership with the University of East London as a Recruitment Business Partner. This is a great opportunity for an experienced account manager or recruitment business partner to join an onsite team giving you the chance to make the work you do meaningful and bring your true self to work is something that we actively encourage here at Randstad.
In this role, you will support our ambition to make the University of East London one of the UK’s leading “careers-first” universities, becoming an integrated and key part of the universities of the careers and student enterprise service. You’ll be a key member of one of our dedicated account teams, you will be developing your sourcing skills to find the talent that will enable the university's students to flourish their careers. Delivering quality candidates and excellent customer service will be your focus, rather than sales and strict KPIs. As an aligned member of the university's extended team you will also develop your skills by adding value through innovative sourcing methods.
Why work with us? Our consultants tell us that they enjoy their careers with Randstad due to the growth, development and genuine career opportunities that are available. If you want to see what some of our employees are saying about us, why not have a look at our careers page by clicking here.
As an onsite recruitment business partner for the world’s largest international HR solutions business you can expect:
- Development of direct sourcing delivery and talentpool capability and quality
- Day to day management of the onsite Resourcer
- Debt management on an ongoing basis and striving for an annual reduction in DSO
- First point of contact for client and first escalation point for daily operational issues
- Managing budget/spend onsite and reporting on performance through monthly MI
- Proactively engaging with the client to understand recruitment needs and drivers to ensure appropriate resourcing strategies are aligned and put in place and forecasting is achieved
- Participating in the induction of new members onto the onsite team
- Providing specialist advice & guidance to clients on recruitment policies & procedures and best practise.
To ensure that this is a true partnership between the university, randstad and the students, the account manager will:
- Work with the career zone to highlight to UEL internships or placements within Randstad to the UEL student population
- Be a professional mentor, taking part in both 1-2-1 and group mentoring events
- Attend regular meetings with the Careers & Student Enterprise team to outline what is working well in terms of students’ applications, discuss things that are not working well and any recommendations for process improvements.
- Provide detailed feedback for students after an interview, ideally face-to face, as part of a 1-2-1 career coaching session for those students who wish to book - if feedback is provided by the relevant Hiring Manager.
- Delivering employability sessions for students, informing them about how to present themselves to employers
- Hosting events for students and alumni to register with Randstad
- Conduct interview skills workshops and mock interviews to help prepare students for work
- Attend Careers and Student Enterprise events to promote Randstand and current temporary opportunities
- Attend regular meetings with Careers and Student Enterprise management team to review MI reports and the SLAs.
What’s in it for you?
Our excellent benefits package includes holidays that you can buy or sell, a competitive share scheme, plus commission on all roles filled. What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment organisation that uses cutting-edge tools and innovative technologies which will enable you to concentrate on the human side of recruitment. And provide a superior service for both our clients, and our candidates.
If you are interested in this position please apply now or get in touch with Dean Jennings on 07799075027 / email@example.com.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Business Partner
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB