Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Location: Bristol, South West England GB
Job Number: 3268
Position Title: Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for a career not a job? If you have a natural talent for sales and are ambitious and hardworking then keep on reading! Randstad is the world’s largest international HR solutions business and we currently have an opportunity for an entry level Recruitment Consultant to join us in our Bristol office.
You would be recruiting within the Construction sector sourcing for Trades & Labour candidates (Labourers, Digger Drivers, Electricians etc…) This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and support the team of consultants with finding, qualifying and placing the right candidates for their vacancies.
You will not only be put through our renowned training program but also receive 1:1 training by the consultants in the office.
You must be confident at speaking with people over the phone, building relationships with your candidates as well as assisting with ensuring that the workers are paid weekly (payroll) and are up to date with their documentation (compliance).
At Randstad, we offer careers, not jobs. We pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Position: Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £18.5k - £22k + Bonus Scheme
Some of the reasons you should work here:
- Entry level recruitment role with intense training course, 1:1 training and progression
- Progression to be promoted as soon as possible!
- Regular team lunches, Quarterly office awards, monthly staff socials
- Enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
What you’ll be responsible for in this role:
- Resourcing for ‘Blue Collar Trades’ candidates within the Construction industry that meet pre-qualified specifications
- Supporting an experienced consultant with day to day running of the desk
- Be organised and thorough with assisting with payroll and compliance
- Hitting daily / weekly sales targets
- Writing and tailoring job advertisements
- Conducting searches of candidates using our state of the art database, incoming applications, CV Job boards and various other generation tools
- Building your own network of candidates to present to the market
- Once promoted you will then be responsible for building new client relationships through business development and sales calls.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have a genuine interest in a career in recruitment
- Ideally have experience in sales or target driven environments
- Possibly have worked in construction / trades yourself!
- Demonstrate you are ambitious, driven and hungry for success
- Thrive in a target driven environment
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships, rapport with people
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with George Bentley by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South West England
Community / Marketing Title: Delivery Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bristol, South West England GB