Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 3297
Position Title: Recruitment Consultant
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Working in the recruitment industry has always required resilience, ambition and tenacity. Now more than ever, recruiters find themselves having to dig deeper with the risk of little reward due to economic uncertainty and less jobs available on the market.
At Randstad our people are our number one priority. We focus on working together to deliver strong results for our clients and candidates alike. We operate using the best, cutting edge technology the market has to offer which means, as a Randstad recruiter, your day to day tasks become easier to manage which in turn means you can focus on driving growth and crushing the competition.
Our Care team are currently looking to welcome a Recruitment Consultant to their office based in London who wants to give the best possible experience to both candidate and client. Working alongside our experienced recruitment team, you will be playing a key role in winning business and placing talent.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own desk within the care sector
- Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
- Building a strong contract book of candidates
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in the recruitment industry
- Be a strong, consistent billing consultant
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior / principal level
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Dean Jennings by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB