Location: Skelmersdale, North West England GB
Job Number: 3306
Position Title: Site Lead
Position: On Site Recruitment Team Leader
Salary: £24k - £29k + Yearly bonus scheme
Have you always been interested in recruitment but didn't like the sound of sales?
Are you pro-active and results driven?
Randstad In-house Services, part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives.
We have a rare opportunity to join our on site team as an On Site Recruitment Team Leader!
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, manage multiple roles and stick to tight deadlines all while providing a world class service.
You will be responsible for:
- Understand the needs of and work in partnership with the operational delivery team to deliver resources against plan and adjust services to meet requirements
- Attending planning meetings with the operational delivery team to assess workforce requirements
- Selection of the most effective recruitment channels to meet the needs of the operation
- Coordinates the entire sourcing process from demand intake to candidate submission
- Maintains candidate pipeline utilising database, diligent internet research, job board databases, internet searches
- Keep systems up-to-date on candidate profiles and pipeline/funnel
- Identify and build relationships with a pre-identified pool of prospective flexible workers, maintaining regular communication
- Registration, pre-screening and interviewing of candidates
- Conducts referencing and review of qualifications where necessary
- Manage the payroll from start to finish
- Regular floorwalks to give visibility to and build relationships with the workforce, operational delivery team and client stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will:
- Previous experience in the role of recruiter/sourcer preferably gained in a blue collar, high volume environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office/Google for business applications skills
- A service mentality, able to build relationships at all levels
- A high level of attention to detail with proven experience of delivering accurate work to tight deadlines
- A self-starter, able to use own initiative, integrates well into a team environment
- Attention to detail is key
In return you will receive:
- Discount high street shopping vouchers
- Discounted gym memberships and enrollment on our employee assistance program
- Competitive annual leave
- Buddy support throughout
- Flexible and remote working
- Continued learning and development throughout your career
Why you should choose Randstad:
- We pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner
- One of the UK’s top 100 best large companies to work for
- 4.4 glassdoor score
- 3 star accreditation in the best companies b-heard survey
- Randstad values diversity and promotes equality
- Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest leading recruitment agency
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, and take the responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch with Sirah Taj today!
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Site Lead
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Skelmersdale, North West England GB