Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 3335
Position Title: Credit Controller
Credit Controller - Luton
Is credit control your area of expertise?
Are you looking for a new challenge to use your skills?
Randstad In-house Services, part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives.
We have a rare opportunity to join our Luton team as a Credit Controller!
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, manage multiple roles and stick to tight deadlines all while providing a world class service.
You will be responsible for:
- To provide a proactive, responsive and quality driven credit service in line with predetermined SLAs for all branches
- Resolutions of client disputes in the shortest possible time
- Mitigate risk and potential bad debts
- Looking for continuous improvement and identifying best practices and effective business controls which will positively impact business results
- Control and reduce debt to set targets on a monthly basis
- Liaise with all clients to ensure remittances are sent to the correct address for the allocation of debt and chase all missing remittances
- Ensure and maintain quality call volumes to assist with the cash collections
- Manage and maintain responsibility for your ledger
- Achieve monthly cash targets
- Continual reduction of 90 and 182 day debt
- Work within the company standard credit control routines, utilising pre-defined reports and processes
- Execute and support in credit management such as: application processing, handling order processing errors, timely cash collection
- Maintain accurate and up to date stat’s and variable client records on computer systems
To be successful in this role you will:
- Previous experience in the role of Credit Control
- Excellent Microsoft Office/Google for business applications skills
- Communicate to internal and external customers in a professional and polite manner at all times
- A high level of attention to detail with proven experience of delivering accurate work to tight deadlines
- A self-starter, able to use own initiative, integrates well into a team environment
- Attention to detail is key
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, and take the responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch with Sirah Taj today!
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Credit Controller
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB