Location: Manchester, North West England GB
Job Number: 3346
Position Title: Branch Secretary
Branch Secretary / Office Admin - 3 Month FTC
At Randstad, our support staff are vital to our success as an organisation and we are currently looking for a branch secretary/office administrator to join our team in the wonderful Manchester
Randstad is the world's largest global HR solutions and recruitment company operating in close to 40 countries worldwide. The goal of our 38,000 strong workforce is to help unlock a world of exciting career opportunities for our candidates whilst ensuring our clients have top class support at all times.
Our UK business operates in 70 offices across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, in a diverse array of blue and white collar industries, entry level, mid and executive roles.
As a branch secretary, you will be part of our UK wide support team, requiring you to provide full secretarial duties to a team of recruitment consultants which includes;
- Daily post
- Stationery ordering
- Typing up CV's, interview notes and letters
- Booking travel and hotel accommodation
- processing expenses
- Inputting information on the in-house database system
- Ensuring all documentation and compliance information is recorded, scanned and filed.
To be successful in this role, you will need;
- Administration experience
- To be attentive to detail
- Calm under pressure
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft office
- To have experience of working in an office or sales environment previously
- To have a positive and approachable manner
- Excellent organisation skills
If you have the skills and experience and want to be considered for this role, please apply today and somebody from our internal recruitment team will be in touch.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Office Administrator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Manchester, North West England GB