Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Location: Maidstone, South East England GB
Job Number: 3386
Position Title: Delivery Recruitment Consultant
To be successful in recruitment, we believe you need some core skills and traits to succeed, so if you consider yourself to be a people person, confident to pick up the phone and chat to anyone, like working towards and smashing targets and want a career you can see clear progression and earning potential in then recruitment may just be the right role for you!
We are Randstad. You may not have heard of us, but we are one of the biggest Recruitment agencies in the world! We would love to give the opportunity to someone who genuinely is looking for a career, not a job. We will provide you with training and constant development. Once completed your training and promoted to ‘360 Consultant’ you will then have the opportunity to earn uncapped commission - realistically doubling your salary!
In our hugely successful Maidstone office, we specialise in recruiting within the Construction industry - don’t worry if you don’t know anything about it yet, we can teach you!
Your role will start off supporting the team of consultants with finding, qualifying and placing the right candidates for their vacancies.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to apply, please do some research! We would love for you to show us you are serious about getting into the recruitment industry by finding out more about it!
At Randstad, we offer careers, not jobs. We pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Position: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Salary: £18.5k - £20k + Bonus Scheme + Clear progression path
Some of the reasons you should work here:
- Entry level recruitment role with intense training course, 1:1 training and progression
- Clear progression route mapped out to be promoted
- Free parking in Maidstone!
- Regular team lunches, Quarterly office awards, monthly staff socials
- Latest Technology - Google Chromebook and state of the art CRM system
- Continued learning and development throughout your career
- Access to mental health support
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Access to Randstad Share Plan - 50% bonuses!
- Randstad Stars Long Service Awards
- Buy or sell holiday days + 1 extra day added each year!
- Salary sacrifice benefits - Cycle to Work / Child Care vouchers + many more!
- Discounts off your favourite retailers
- Up to 30 days annual leave, up to 4% pension, Group Life Assurance + more
What you’ll be responsible for in this role:
- Resourcing for candidates within the Construction industry that meet pre-qualified specifications
- Supporting an experienced consultant with day to day running of the desk
- Be organised and thorough with assisting with payroll and compliance
- Hitting daily / weekly sales targets
- Writing and tailoring job advertisements
- Conducting searches of candidates using our state of the art database, incoming applications, CV Job boards and various other generation tools
- Building your own network of candidates to present to the market
- Once promoted you will then be responsible for building new client relationships through business development and sales calls.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have a genuine interest in a career in recruitment
- Ideally have experience in sales or target driven environments
- Possibly have worked in construction / trades yourself!
- Demonstrate you are ambitious, driven and hungry for success
- Thrive in a target driven environment
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships, rapport with people
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Lauren Jenkins by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Delivery Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidstone, South East England GB