Payroll Controller - FTC to Jun 22
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 3389
Position Title: Payroll Controller
Payroll Controller – Luton - FTC TILL JUNE 22
Great Opportunity to join a world market leader!!
Experienced in payroll with great customer service skills but looking for a new challenge? Know what it takes to deliver exceptional results under pressure and where speed, knowledge and commitment are of the essence? Then Randstad wants to hear from you!
Randstad is a multinational human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Controller (FTC to Jun 22) to join our world class finance team, based in our sophisticated shared service centre office on the prestigious Capability Green Business Park in Luton. Home not only to Finance, but our HR, IT, Marketing and Legal teams, you will be joining our experts who are the cogs that work in the background to ensure everything runs smoothly for our operational business.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support in resolving payroll queries from clients, both internal and external in a polite, accurate and confident manner, ensuring understanding by all parties.
- Answering queries from supervisors and colleagues by telephone, face-to-face and in written form.
- Escalating more complicated queries to a controller or manager.
- Inputting and process all relevant data required for the Payrolls.
- Updating payroll records as appropriate.
- Processing a high volume of manual timesheets each week.
- Reviewing timesheets and other information to detect and reconcile discrepancies.
- Processing paperwork for new employees, including self-billing, court orders, etc.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have existing experience in Payroll
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- Experience in using Tempest would be an advantage
- Excellent data entry skills and customer service
In return we can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Great team environment
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Discounted shopping and leisure activities
- Opportunities to grow and move internally
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service then please do get in touch today! We look forward to hearing from you!
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Payroll Controller - FTC to Jun 22
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB