Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Dublin, Leinster IE
Job Number: 3400
Position Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are Randstad, one of the largest recruitment agencies in the world and we are looking to hire people with raw talent into our business and train you to become a successful Recruitment Consultant.
You may have come from a sales background or maybe you are someone who thrives working towards targets, you may describe yourself as ambitious, resilient and tenacious, for us, these are the key traits found in some of our most successful Consultants.
Position: Trainee Recruitment Consultant within Financial Services Recruitment
Location: Dublin + Flexible & Remote Working
Salary: €28,000 + Uncapped Commission
If you’re wondering what a career in recruitment is like, it comes down to two core things: Clients & Candidates.
On the client side you can expect to:
- generate new client relationships through business development and sales calls manage current relationships within the business
- grow existing client accounts by identifying further sales opportunities
- interact with clients to assist them with their recruitment needs
On the candidate side you can expect to:
- source candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for your clients
- write and tailor advertisements specific to your clients needs
- conduct searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- build your own network of talented candidates to present to market
Balancing these two fundamental areas of recruitment are key to you being the bridge between the best clients and their next best hires.
Like what you’ve read so far? Here are some more reasons you should work at Randstad:
- Entry level recruitment role with intense training course, 1:1 training and progression
- Progression to be promoted as soon as possible!
- 4.5 star glassdoor review
- Top 100 employers to work for 2021.
- Regular team lunches, quarterly office awards, monthly staff socials
- Free parking - a big ask in Brighton!
- Latest Technology - Google Chromebook and state of the art CRM system
- Continued learning and development throughout your career
- Access to mental health support
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Access to Randstad Share Plan - 50% bonuses!
- Randstad Stars Long Service Awards
- Buy or sell holiday days + 1 extra day added each year!
- Salary sacrifice benefits - Cycle to Work / Child Care vouchers + many more!
- Discounts off your favourite retailers
- Up to 30 days annual leave, up to 4% pension, Group Life Assurance + more
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Lauren Jenkins by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
Community / Marketing Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, Leinster IE