Business Development Manager
Location: Wilmslow, North West England GB
Job Number: 3432
Position Title: Business Development Manager
Business Development – Training Solutions
The business development role within the Consultancy & Training business at Pareto Law is a new role created off the back of a super successful 2021 and in line with our accelerated growth ambitions. You will join a highly experienced team selling our services globally to a Client base that boasts some of the biggest names in financial services, technology, construction and every vertical market you can imagine.
We are passionate about helping our Clients deliver ‘Best in Class’ training and development solutions to help their people and businesses grow. You will be selling bespoke sales and leadership programmes to business leaders including Managing Directors/CEO’s/Sales Directors/HR Directors/Learning & Development Directors; your focus will be selling the business value and ROI from the services we offer.
You will work alongside Consultants and Trainers who will then deliver the programmes you sell to our Clients.
You will be responsible for creating new business sales and thereafter manage the account in order to expand the proposition to that customer and create long term relationships and revenue streams.
The KPI’s and targets will consist of monthly/quarterly/annual revenue quotas along with metrics around meetings attended.
- Energy and enthusiasm for their work, ensuring the focus is always on creating sales with Clients – new and existing
- Responsiveness and flexibility to changing business needs – we are a fast-paced organisation on an accelerated growth trajectory
- Personal resilience to manage competing priorities
- Confidence in working with Senior Client Stakeholders
- Consideration of the needs of others alongside the needs of the business
- Act with integrity and demonstrate organisational values in the way they interact with others
- Deliver the outcomes of their work with discipline, with a willingness to question and challenge as appropriate
- Proactively look, listen and question to understand and learn the disciplines of the job
- An interest in new ideas and techniques, seeking and taking on board feedback, identifying areas for self-development
If this role sounds like you, please apply here and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wilmslow, North West England GB