Senior Internal Talent Acquisition Partner
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 3462
Position Title: Recruiter
Incredible opportunity for an internal recruiter to support the growth of the world's largest recruitment agency...
Internal Talent Acquisition Partner
London, Luton or Manchester based (remote + flexible work available)
Randstad is the world’s largest international HR solutions business, providing a first class recruitment, RPO and MSP service to clients and candidates alike and we pride ourselves on being experts who exceed the core requirements of our industry. We are respectful and well respected, driving continuous improvement and innovation in the world of recruitment and this year our expectations are rising.
Within the talent acquisition team at Randstad we focus on having a consultative approach with our stakeholders to help the business secure the best talent in every market we specialise in. We balance that with insightful conversations with our candidates to ensure we can partner them with the right opportunity and career path. As the Internal Talent Acquisition Partner you will be the first point of contact for those wishing to start or continue their recruitment careers at Randstad so it is key to provide an excellent and accurate representation of the brand so that we can attract the best talent possible.
This is a great opportunity for a driven, hard working, enthusiastic and experienced individual to start their recruitment career within the largest, fastest growing global recruitment agency to accelerate their career with Randstad!
As an Internal Talent Acquisition Partner at Randstad some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the your business stakeholders to provide support and solutions to hiring needs across the business
- Sourcing candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications
- Conducting searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online schemes in order to build your own expert network of candidates
- Keeping in touch with your expert network by holding telephone interviews, qualifying and submitting candidates to specific roles
- Delivering first class service to all candidates you engage with
- Understanding and analysing the key characteristics of a what a successful candidate looks like in our business
- Advertising all internal vacancies for the team
- Managing the candidate database to ensure we are meeting expectations and providing the best candidate experience
What Randstad will provide for you:
- Competitive salary and an unrivaled commission package
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the UK
- flexible benefits; including shares, additional time off, a volunteering day and of course, a bucket load of discounts to make your commission go even further!
- Amazing offices with a great culture and flexibility
- An industry leading training programme to set you up for success and help you rise with Randstad
- A clear career path
If you are interested in this position please apply now and somebody from your future team will be in touch with you.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Internal Talent Acquisition Partner
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB