Trainee Consultant - Construction Sector
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 3508
Position Title: Trainee Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Randstad Construction & Property - London
Randstad is the world’s largest international HR solutions business, providing a first class recruitment, RPO and MSP service to clients and candidates alike and we pride ourselves on being experts who exceed the core requirements of our industry. We are respectful and well respected, driving continuous improvement and innovation in the world of recruitment and this year our expectations are rising.
As a leading global brand, graduates are key to our businesses success and we are now looking for our next cohort of ambitious, driven graduates to join our journey. Current Randstad graduates tell us that they love the career development, training and having the opportunity to make the work they do meaningful. Our office environments and social settings provide the perfect environment for an energetic and hardworking individual to thrive.
As a graduate recruitment consultant for the world’s largest international HR solutions business your focus will consist of both candidate and client generation.
On the client side you can expect to:
- generate new client relationships through business development and sales calls
- manage current relationships within the business
- grow existing client accounts by identifying further sales opportunities
- interact with clients to assist them with their recruitment needs
On the candidate side you can expect to:
- source candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for your clients
- write and tailor advertisements specific to your clients needs
- conduct searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- build your own network of talented candidates to present to market
Balancing these two fundamental areas of recruitment are key to you being the bridge between the best clients and their next best hires.
This is a truly amazing opportunity for someone looking for a sales career in the world of recruitment, experiencing first hand our industry leading training and development so you too can rise with Randstad.
The role offers a competitive salary as well as flexible benefits and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission. We hope to be able to share our amazing and social office culture with you.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Trainee Consultant - Construction Sector
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB