Care Recruitment Consultant
Location: Manchester, North West England GB
Job Number: 3553
Position Title: Recruitment Consultant
Are you working in the recruitment sector but looking to further your career? With Randstad, as a market leading recruitment agency, you will be given the space and support to broaden your horizons, with no limits or restrictions on what you can achieve!
As a Recruitment Consultant within our Care Team based at our Manchester hub, you’ll be working alongside our experienced recruitment team and playing a key role in placing candidates into the sector.
What you will be doing…
- Managing your own desk within the care sector
- Maximising the return on clients who are already working with us
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
- Working towards reaching the companies’ financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
- Building a strong contract book of candidates
What we are looking for…
A motivated and ambitious individual already working within the recruitment sector who wants to join Randstad and open themselves up to many opportunities for career development. The ideal candidate would:
- Have experience in the recruitment industry
- Be a strong, consistent billing consultant
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What we can offer to you...
Our excellent benefits package includes holidays that you can buy or sell, a competitive share scheme, plus commission on all roles filled. What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to work with an organisation that uses cutting-edge tools and innovative technologies which will enable you to concentrate on the human side of recruitment whilst providing a superior service for both our clients and candidates.
Randstad actively encourages internal progression, so whatever your specialism, the potential for career development with us is huge. The way we work is both flexible and agile, and the pandemic has allowed us to further embrace technology to help keep our people connected now, and into the future. Our unrivalled 4.4 rating on Glassdoor sets us apart from any of our competitors!
We’re passionately committed to diversity and inclusion and believe that everyone should have the freedom to be themselves at work — however they choose to express it. We want you to be happy working with us and we ensure that all employees have a healthy work/life balance and that your personal wellbeing is at the heart of all our decision making. So why not realise your potential and explore the possible with us?
If you’d like to discuss this opportunity further please contact Becky Suckling
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Care Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Manchester, North West England GB