Location: Manchester, North West England GB
Job Number: 3564
Position Title: Account Specialist
Do you want to work for a recruitment organisation that combines the very best technology and the very best people to provide candidates and clients with a world class recruitment service? Of course you do - if you have recruitment experience and want to be part of a growing team placing into the wonderful world of education, then please do keep reading.
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Our Student Support recruitment team are currently looking to welcome an Account Specialist to their Manchester based business.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- sourcing candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications
- conducting searches via our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online schemes in order to build your own expert network of candidates
- develop an understanding of technical knowledge relevant to the market
- outbound phone calls to generate new client relationships aswell as managing current relationships and accounts, ultimately contributing to positive revenue streams
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have strong customer service experience
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion.
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Becky Suckling by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Account Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Manchester, North West England GB