Nursing Candidate Consultant
Location: Manchester, North West England GB
Job Number: 3588
Position Title: Candidate Consultant
£20-21k plus excellent benefits
Based in Central Manchester
Have you recently found a passion for recruitment and want to take this further? Joining Randstad will give you the opportunity to develop your career with a market leading recruitment employer of choice!
By joining our team as a Candidate Consultant within our health care division, you will be contributing to a key area of the business that helps to support candidates who are seeking a truly vocational career path.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Sourcing candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for our clients
- Write and tailor advertisements specific to your clients needs
- Conduct searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- Build your own network of talented candidates
- Be a brand ambassador for one the the UK’s top 10 recruitment companies
You will need to demonstrate:
- Some experience in the recruitment industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communication skills
- Self motivated with good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
What we offer to you...
Our excellent benefits package includes holidays that you can buy or sell, a competitive share scheme, plus commission on all roles filled. What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to work with an organisation that uses cutting-edge tools and innovative technologies which will enable you to concentrate on the human side of recruitment whilst providing a superior service for both our clients and candidates.
Randstad actively encourages internal progression, so whatever your specialism, the potential for career development with us is huge. The way we work is both flexible and agile, and the pandemic has allowed us to further embrace technology to help keep our people connected now, and into the future. Our unrivalled 4.4 rating on Glassdoor sets us apart from any of our competitors!
We’re passionately committed to diversity and inclusion and believe that everyone should have the freedom to be themselves at work — however they choose to express it. We want you to be happy working with us and we ensure that all employees have a healthy work/life balance and that your personal wellbeing is at the heart of all our decision making. So why not realise your potential and explore the possible with us?
If you’d like to discuss this opportunity further please contact Becky Suckling
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Nursing Candidate Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Manchester, North West England GB