Location: Wilmslow, North West England GB
Job Number: 3619
Position Title: Learning and Development Officer
Senior Training Consultant
Are you an experienced Training Consultant who has a real passion for learning and development and the development of people? Are you interested in joining an entrepreneurial and rapidly growing international Business?
If yes, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
With more than 20 years’ experience in professional services and training, our agile and ambitious client is leading the way in the industry with a unique and innovative approach. Due to this success, our client is growing their market share exponentially in the UK, on the continent and further afield.
In order to continue in their ambition for growth, our client is currently looking for a Senior and experienced Training Consultant to add to the successful and growing team. Therefore, if you have experience in Learning and Development, Sales Training or Leadership Training and also have an interest or background in the development of teams, then this could be the role for you.
The Role – Senior Training Consultant
Assess, develop and deliver bespoke training solutions to a broad client base which includes:
- Analysis of skills and skills audits
- Development of learning plans and materials
- Design of Bespoke Programs
- Delivery of training
- Evaluation of effectiveness including Accreditation
- Working strategically with leadership teams
- Design sales academies and run assessment centres for commercial teams and leaders
- Creating and implementing appropriate processes to ensure / embed good training practice
- Operate at the highest levels within client organisations ‘C’ and board level
The Candidate – Senior Sales Training Consultant
Essential Skills include:
- Proven experience within the sales and leadership training arena and demonstration of the training cycle
- Management capability across training teams
- A background in B2B sales with a proven track record of success
- A strong L&D background
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication with a positive outlook
- Ability to write and produce course content
- Advantageous but not essential : CIPD / NLP / Coaching accredited
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Training Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wilmslow, North West England GB