Business Development Director
Location: Wilmslow, North West England GB
Job Number: 3648
Position Title: Business Development Director
Account Executive - People Solutions
Are you a consultative sales professional with experience selling software or workforce solutions? Pareto are currently hiring for their latest commercial offering - Pareto Innovate. Here you will focus on identifying and converting new opportunities for our talented Pareto Innovate population of Project Managers and Business Analysts. You will be responsible for strategic planning and building new client relationships that convert into analyst placements.
You’ll be utilising your network to identify new business opportunities and convert these into analyst placements across change and technology by developing new and prosperous client partnerships.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working alongside colleagues to identify new opportunities and ensure they are converted into placements
- Establishing, strengthening and growing new executive relationships
- Identifying and qualifying new key contacts and decision-makers within new and, at times, existing clients
- Developing and managing lead generation plans and activities
- Managing, shaping and supporting commercial proposals for new clients through the procurement process
- Representing the business at networking events to build brand recognition and develop professional networks to support and accelerate Pareto’s Growth
- Proactively working with Resource Management to agree on strategic plans to balance the supply of candidates and available analysts with the opportunity pipeline and both short-term and long-term demand
- Working with the Marketing team to tailor campaigns and develop industry specific collateral that showcases our proposition, leveraging case studies and key insights from the pharmaceutical and healthcare practice
What You’ll Need
- Proven background working within a Business Development role
- Ability to build and develop relationships with Technology and Change stakeholders in large corporate environments
- Previous experience building and delivering territory or industry vertical sales strategies
- Understanding of a Project life-cycle
- Strong commercial acumen with demonstrable success converting sales opportunities
- Experience across the sales cycle from lead generation to conversion
- Experience in People Services sales or consultancy sales
- Experience working in a sector, ideally with a background selling into Retail, Commercial or Investment Banking.
- Strong network within a community, with a good understanding of current initiatives relating to the change, data and tech skills gap in the industry
If you are interested please apply here and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wilmslow, North West England GB