Senior Marketing Executive
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 3658
Position Title: Marketing Business Executive
Calling all marketeers!!
Senior Marketing Executive - £27k-£31k - Luton - Hybrid working
Are you a reliable self-starter with a positive can-do attitude?
If you are looking for something a little more interesting, with the freedom to be creative, to learn from an award-winning team of marketing specialists, then look no further. Randstad is looking for a marketing specialist to join the ranks as an essential cog in a well-oiled engine to help take us to the next level.
So, what will I be doing?
- You’ll be at the heart of helping to drive our campaigns and projects forward. An important part of the team, you’ll be expected to be involved at all stages – from crafting a copy of an email, circulating press releases or managing our events and campaigns.
- The role has a lot of variety and you’ll be quick to learn and adapt while balancing different projects. Your to-do list will regularly include
- Plan, lead on and execute lead generation tactics and campaigns from start to finish, ensuring they are aligned across all channels
- Create content that is valuable for customers such as whitepapers, webinars, resources and checklists to support campaigns
- Making killer email campaigns that speak to our clients and candidates, using a new and shiny automation tool
- Using digital insights to craft relevant copy for articles that will live on our website
- Analysing and optimising our paid SEA channels
- Managing events, exhibitions and seminars/webinars
- Driving award-winning thought leadership campaigns that cover hot topics in the industry
- Supporting the marketing manager with monthly reporting for the team and assessing the results of our campaigns
The finer details…
We are currently operating a hybrid model of remote working and office-based working at our modern UK Headquarters in Capability Green, near Luton Airport. The office is located in green space with ample car parking and transport connections. There is our very own Clipper café (currently running a limited-service) to provide coffees, teas, drinks, snacks, breakfast and lunch throughout the day; as well as a gym, bakeries and a few shops nearby if needed.
If you have an eye on the career ladder, there is plenty of potential for growth and development within the team.
We offer a competitive salary, healthy annual bonus scheme, flexi-benefits (shopping and high street discounts), on-site parking and an additional day off on your birthday!
So I’m interested, but is it for me?
Successful marketers have plenty of energy and initiative and are driven, ambitious and bursting with ideas. It will also play in your favour if you have the following skill sets:
Great interpersonal skills: You’ll need to build relationships with a wide variety of people. A personable manner, an appetite for team-working, resilience and adaptability are all important.
Excellent written and oral skills: Regularly speaking with internal customers, team members and suppliers, face to face or on the phone, a positive outlook will go a long way.
Organisational skills: Ability to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy. Prioritising will be the key to your success.
Great news! Get in touch with Sirah Taj today!
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Marketing Executive
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB