Location: Desford, East Midlands GB
Job Number: 3689
Position Title: Account Specialist
Start this year in a recruitment role with not only NO SALES BUT NO WEEKENDS OR ON CALLS! working for a global brand - what more could you want!..
ON SITE RECRUITER - Randstad InHouse Services (RIS) - Desford
Randstad Inhouse Services deliver tailored end-to-end onsite recruitment solutions working in partnership with our clients from 100+ on-site locations throughout the UK
We have an exciting opportunity to join us supporting the on-site operations for Caterpillar UK!
This role will require you to become an integral part of the client's team and will need to fully embed yourself by understanding the environment, culture, and of course, the requirements and skills of the roles you would be recruiting for.
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, manage multiple roles and stick to tight deadlines all while providing a world class service.
You will be responsible for:
- Obtaining demand forecasting from the client to ensure effective talent pools are created
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract the best people to the business
- Supporting, mentoring and skill sharing with all team members
- Focusing on direct hire placements and reducing agency spend
- Driving large recruitment projects, mainly through assessment centres
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Monthly reporting to key stakeholders within the business
- Dealing with workforce pay and HR queries
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have strong temporary recruitment background
- Display a business partnering approach
- Have experience working in volume recruitment
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with a key client and key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to our client then please do get in touch with Sirah Taj today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: East Midlands
Community / Marketing Title: Account Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Desford, East Midlands GB