ITTSA Cirriculum Lead
Location: Wilmslow, North West England GB
Job Number: 3712
Position Title: Sales Trainer
ITTSA Curriculum Lead
We are a market leader in sales training solutions, and provider of Apprenticeships focused on developing future leaders and strengthening teams through diverse talent opportunities. As part of our offering we provide ITTSA - IT Technical Sales level 3, and we are currently searching for an experienced Skills Coach and training designer. In this role you will be responsible for a reduced caseload of learners, and developing an understanding of the course standard, writing course material and ensuring compliance among ITTSA Skills Coaches.
- Responsible for ongoing training and development on the Standard
- Guiding and supporting Skills Coaches and Trainers to ensure quality and consistency of assessment and teaching practice
- Contribute to coordinating EPA Readiness
- Monitoring and developing the quality of curriculum resource (Intent, Implementation and Impact)
- Follow the guidance issued by both the Awarding Body and The Institute of Apprenticeships with regard to assessment practice and the completion of documentation
- Full compliance with Quality Assurance systems to ensure consistency and continuous improvement, liaising with appropriate staff to ensure that systems in support of assessment, verification and additional support are fully implemented.
- Conduct OTLA’s for the Standard in line with guidance from the Quality team
- Ensure that schemes of work are used to ensure a well-planned learner journey
- Work towards gaining the judgment of outstanding in all areas
- Induction of new Skills Coaches and internal quality assurance of staff as required
If you have been a skills coach/ guide to learners through their apprentice journey, and you have a passion for writing engaging training materials then please get in touch.
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: ITTSA Cirriculum Lead
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wilmslow, North West England GB